Policies & Procedures…
All players must register in the Golf Shop prior to play or entering practice facility.
- Each player shall have their own set of clubs. Rental sets are available in the golf shop.
- All play will begin on the first tee unless otherwise notified by professional staff.
- All food and beverage must be purchased from The Golf Club at Terra Lago. No food and beverage is allowed to be brought on to the premises
- Starting times may be booked up to 30-days in advance. A credit card guarantee is required for all reservations
- Singles, twosomes and threesome reservations should expect to pair up with an existing reservation as designated by the golf shop or starter
- Standby or walk-in groups may be accommodated at the first available tee time
Cancellations must be made 48 hours in advance to avoid full charges. No shows will be charged at the regular public rate.
Rainchecks will be issued if the course becomes unplayable. Rainchecks will be issued based on the number of holes completed.
PACE OF PLAY
It is the goal of The Golf Club at Terra Lago to ensure that every guest has an outstanding experience. Groups are expected to maintain a USGA rated pace of play of 4:10. Player assistants will be on the course to assist players with lost balls, raking bunkers and tending the flag.
DRESS CODE POLICY
All players are expected to wear appropriate golf attire. Collared shirts for men, bermuda length shorts, no tank tops, cutoffs or denim are allowed. Soft spikes are preferred.
The following attire will NOT be acceptable for men and women
- Denim jeans, slacks or shorts
- Athletic shorts including beach or bathing suit style
- Athletic warm-up suits
- T-shirts or tank tops
Any guest or rider accompanying golfers on the course or in the clubhouse must wear the proper attire.
SPECTATORS | RIDERS
There will be a $25-35 fee for spectators and riders.
No walking or jogging on the course is permitted.
*The management of The Golf Club at Terra Lago reserves the right to refuse business to any guest not conforming to the Policies & Procedures.
Visa | MasterCard | American Express | Discover | Cash